Ok, zur Abwechslung mal was anderes: Salate! Food, People, Places zeigt in diesem Video, welche Salate es in welchen Ländern gibt. Da sind einige wirklich extrem leckere Sachen dabei!
In this video we let you discover 10 salads from all over the world, not necessarily the most commonly eaten, but the most interesting. We selected them to show you the diversity of one meal that, despite its enormous differences, is always designated by the only term “Salad”.
- The Moroccan Orange Blossom & Carrot salad, seasoned with raisins, orange juice and pistachios.
- The sweet/sour German Sausage salad, with pickles and onions.
- The Finnish Rosolli salad combining potatoes, carrots and beetroots with a fluffy whipped cream, eaten alongside herring and apples for Christmas time.
- The Caesar Salad, born between Mexico and the US by the hands of an Italian chef and originally composed of Roman lettuce and croûtons, and seasoned with a rich sauce based on mayonnaise, anchovies and Worcestershire sauce.
- The Mexican Black Bean and Corn Salad.
- The Peruvian Solterito with black Quinoa.
- The Thailandese Glassnoodle Salad (or Yum Woon Sen) combining spicy, sweet and salty flavors.
- The Japanese Hijiki, a cooked salad based on seaweed cooked in sake, soy sauce and kirin with tofu, lotus roots or edamame.
Das Video wird erst geladen, wenn du auf den Play-Button klickst. YouTube-Datenschutzerklärung